About 2054 Miles

In February 2007, my husband and I packed up all our belongings, drove 2054 miles and moved from California to Iowa. This blog is about my and my husband's adventures, which mainly now feature our two boys- 5 year old Rex and 3 year old Wyatt.

About Me

My Photo
Shelby
Iowa, United States
I have a wonderful husband and two awesome little boys. I love being able to stay home with them and am always trying to do something to our house.
View my complete profile

I Love Comments!

Please feel free to leave a comment on my blog- I love to read them. We do try to keep some things private though so please don't use our last name or where we work and live in your comment. Thanks!

Donate Blood

Donate Blood

Friday, August 27, 2010

TMI

I have too much information to share and I just don't know where to start. Wyatt just crashed out next to me in his bouncy seat which is awesome but now Rex is awake so I will have to keep this short for now. It's hard to believe that at the beginning of this month I had nothing to blog about! Our water was turned back on 2 days earlier than expected so that was such an unexpected blessing. Everything in my life is back to normal now but I know there are a lot of people who will be dealing with the flooding for months still. My father came for a visit last week so I have things to share from that too but I will save it for the next post when I have more time. Rex dropped the F-Bomb on us the other night which deserves its own post. I do have to say though that he did not hear the word from our mouths- or anyone's actually. Wyatt turned 3 months old a week ago and we did another monthly photo shoot as well as took him to get professional photos done. Our weather has been alternating between pretty hot and humid and really nice. I am just thankful for the nice periods because it makes 90 degrees and humid easier to deal with when you get a break. Anyhow, better get going but here are some pictures of us.

My friend Amy made these adorable shirts for the boys.



Me and my two boys.



When I was taking Wyatt's 3 month old pictures, Rob said "Change it to say '3 boys' and Rex and I can get in there too" so here they are, my 3 boys.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute cute cute...you are looking great BTW!
Belidna

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio