About 2054 Miles

In February 2007, my husband and I packed up all our belongings, drove 2054 miles and moved from California to Iowa. This blog is about my and my husband's adventures, which mainly now feature our two boys- 5 year old Rex and 3 year old Wyatt.

About Me

My Photo
Shelby
Iowa, United States
I have a wonderful husband and two awesome little boys. I love being able to stay home with them and am always trying to do something to our house.
View my complete profile

I Love Comments!

Please feel free to leave a comment on my blog- I love to read them. We do try to keep some things private though so please don't use our last name or where we work and live in your comment. Thanks!

Donate Blood

Donate Blood

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Rex Eats at a Restaurant

Rob and I finally got brave enough last night to take Rex to eat at a restaurant. We had to take his food with us and I fed him while I was trying to eat my own dinner. So it's a little more work now but it all went really good.



I don't think we will eat out a lot now or anything like that- it is just nice to know that if we want to go out to eat, we can.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nanette said...

YES!!! Your world is your oyster now! Or burger, since you hate shellfish...

Anonymous said...

Where"s the beef? Did they forget my order? Service must be slow. I must learn to be patient.

Anonymous said...

I have been sitting here for a long time now. There must be something new happening? Oh well! Life moves slower at my age.
6/7/09

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio