About 2054 Miles

In February 2007, my husband and I packed up all our belongings, drove 2054 miles and moved from California to Iowa. This blog is about my and my husband's adventures, which mainly now feature our two boys- 5 year old Rex and 3 year old Wyatt.

About Me

My Photo
Shelby
Iowa, United States
I have a wonderful husband and two awesome little boys. I love being able to stay home with them and am always trying to do something to our house.
View my complete profile

I Love Comments!

Please feel free to leave a comment on my blog- I love to read them. We do try to keep some things private though so please don't use our last name or where we work and live in your comment. Thanks!

Donate Blood

Donate Blood

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Like Father, Like Son

We get a lot of comments about how Wyatt looks so much like Rex. And he does. But here is who he really looks like.



That is Rob at 3 months old. Here is a picture of Wyatt that I took yesterday.



I was trying to prop Wyatt up so the pictures would be really similar but he just kept sinking down so that didn't really work out. I'm glad Wyatt looks like Rob- Rex looks a lot like me and now we each have our own mini-me. Ha!

My parents arrived yesterday and it is so good to see them. It has been nearly a year since they were here last. And I'm not gonna lie, it is also really nice to have some helpers around again. We haven't been up to much lately. I think I have only been out twice since Wyatt was born- once to a doctor appointment and once to get my Powerball ticket (I will win the jackpot one of these days- I will!). Rob is doing so great with taking care of all the shopping, making dinner and doing the dishes. I have such a wonderful husband! Oh, by the way, Wyatt is 4 weeks old today. I can hardly believe it- time is just flying by. And Rex will be 2 on Sunday. Wow. And I would like a nap now while the boys are both asleep so I better get to it. Goodnight!

3 comments:

Nanette said...

Wow! They do look alike!

Have fun with your parents!

Amy A said...

I would just like to say that Rob was way ahead of his time with a leopard print prop in his photo! Nice touch.

Anonymous said...

They look so much alike! And tell Rob that I won't EVER make fun of that adorable outfit he's wearing in his baby picture. :)
Belinda

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio