About 2054 Miles

In February 2007, my husband and I packed up all our belongings, drove 2054 miles and moved from California to Iowa. This blog is about my and my husband's adventures, which mainly now feature our two boys- 5 year old Rex and 3 year old Wyatt.

About Me

My Photo
Shelby
Iowa, United States
I have a wonderful husband and two awesome little boys. I love being able to stay home with them and am always trying to do something to our house.
View my complete profile

I Love Comments!

Please feel free to leave a comment on my blog- I love to read them. We do try to keep some things private though so please don't use our last name or where we work and live in your comment. Thanks!

Donate Blood

Donate Blood

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

It's Not Much But It Has A Great View

The view out my window at work today:



These are the three construction workers on a scaffold right outside my window who are NOISY! It sounds like they are going to be coming right through the wall any minute. I can't even hear myself think so you can imagine how productive I am. And can you say awkward? I want to put my blinds down but I don't know what kind of message I'm sending with that. They can't see me when I'm at my computer anyhow so I'm just going to leave the blinds where they are. They are working on a skywalk between my building and the next- it used to have 3 windows and now it will be all windows. A very nice project (the old ones looked worse than what's in Rex's diaper) and I'm glad they're doing it even if I never get to enjoy it. But couldn't they have waited until Monday when I won't be here anymore???

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio