About 2054 Miles

In February 2007, my husband and I packed up all our belongings, drove 2054 miles and moved from California to Iowa. This blog is about my and my husband's adventures, which mainly now feature our two boys- 5 year old Rex and 3 year old Wyatt.

About Me

My Photo
Shelby
Iowa, United States
I have a wonderful husband and two awesome little boys. I love being able to stay home with them and am always trying to do something to our house.
View my complete profile

I Love Comments!

Please feel free to leave a comment on my blog- I love to read them. We do try to keep some things private though so please don't use our last name or where we work and live in your comment. Thanks!

Donate Blood

Donate Blood

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Rex's Big Announcement

The timing of our trip to California worked out just right for Rex to make our big announcement to family and friends.



Rex is going to be a big brother! Everyone loved the shirt- and his news!- and it was so great to be able to share our news in person this time. Last time we told everyone over the phone on Christmas Eve which was good but this was better. The baby is due on May 26th which means I am exactly 13 weeks today. Here is a picture of the baby which was taken on October 29th.



We have another ultrasound already scheduled for December 30th to find out if we are having a boy or a girl. We'll let everyone know but keep the name a secret again like we did with Rex. The pregnancy has gone very well so far. I had a lot of nausea around my sixth week which was real bad for about 2 weeks then started easing up slowly and I'm fine now. I know I probably should have told more people in person before I blogged about it, but when I blogged about being pregnant with Rex it was not very exciting because pretty much everyone already knew. So this is more fun for me to surprise people this way this time. So stay tuned for lots more pregnancy posts and photos of swollen feet! And if you were wondering why my blog posting has been so bad the last two months, that is why. I felt so bad that I just couldn't make myself do much of anything but I promise to be better now!

4 comments:

Nanette said...

YAY!!!! Here's to a happy and healthy pregnancy!!!

Anonymous said...

Shelby! It was so good to see you and FINALLY meet Rex!!! He is SOOOO adorable and I really appreciate the time you took to come say hi. Love his cute pic of him in the dishwasher. Don't forget to bust out your radio...:) And congrats again on the pregnancy. Will be praying for you!!!

Tricia

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio