About 2054 Miles

In February 2007, my husband and I packed up all our belongings, drove 2054 miles and moved from California to Iowa. This blog is about my and my husband's adventures, which mainly now feature our two boys- 5 year old Rex and 3 year old Wyatt.

About Me

My Photo
Shelby
Iowa, United States
I have a wonderful husband and two awesome little boys. I love being able to stay home with them and am always trying to do something to our house.
View my complete profile

I Love Comments!

Please feel free to leave a comment on my blog- I love to read them. We do try to keep some things private though so please don't use our last name or where we work and live in your comment. Thanks!

Donate Blood

Donate Blood

Monday, December 31, 2007

Weekend Update

It wasn’t a terribly exciting weekend for us but we did get out and do a few things. Friday night was spent at home watching tv and then on Saturday I had a massage which was absolutely wonderful. For the past week, I had a headache that just would not go away and so I knew that something had to be going on with my neck/shoulders/back. It turned out I had an adhesion in my neck (explained here) that once she got out, my headache was gone within 30 minutes. We went to see a basketball game on Saturday night and had a pretty good time with that. It was a college women’s game and I know that sounds a little crazy, but we had really good seats and they actually are fun to go to. We went out to a nice dinner too before the game. It was a fun evening and a good way to celebrate our one-year anniversary since we got engaged. Rob had been feeling sick for a couple of days and it really hit him on Saturday night while we were out. We kept it low key after that so he could rest and I tried to stay away from him as much as I could. Sunday morning we did run a few errands, checked out an open house in our neighborhood just for fun and went out for some lunch. After that, we went back home and Rob rested while I caught up on some laundry, dishes and made dinner. We didn’t even rent any movies or anything like that over the weekend- we watched several CSI:Miami episodes though that I had recorded on A&E. I am addicted to that show like crack! I never used to watch it because I thought David Caruso was too much for me to handle but he is just so over the top that it is entertaining. With the lack of new programming these days, I gave it a try and am loving it. Anyhow, that’s about it for us- I warned you it wasn’t very exciting!

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio