About 2054 Miles

In February 2007, my husband and I packed up all our belongings, drove 2054 miles and moved from California to Iowa. This blog is about my and my husband's adventures, which mainly now feature our two boys- 5 year old Rex and 3 year old Wyatt.

About Me

My Photo
Shelby
Iowa, United States
I have a wonderful husband and two awesome little boys. I love being able to stay home with them and am always trying to do something to our house.
View my complete profile

I Love Comments!

Please feel free to leave a comment on my blog- I love to read them. We do try to keep some things private though so please don't use our last name or where we work and live in your comment. Thanks!

Donate Blood

Donate Blood

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Sleepy Boy

Good luck trying to ever get Rex to take a nap- he will fight it to the end, just like I used to do. It seems the trick to getting Rex to take a nap is to just wear him out and let him sleep where he crashes (as my mom learned to do with me). It turns out the kid can fall asleep just about anywhere. Like after working on rolling over and sitting up during tummy time...



Or while playing in his jumperoo (I did take him out of the jumperoo and moved him to a more appropriate location for napping as soon as I took this picture)...



And while running errands around town in the car with mom.



You'd think with all that napping going on, he must be partying like a rock star at night. Umm, no. He sleeps about 9-10 hours every night in his crib. Yay for having a kid who's a good sleeper!!

2 comments:

Nanette said...

Ahhhh! Too cute!!!

Shan Kat said...

Too frickin' cute! I have pics of Wyatt asleep in his jumperoo, too. Those crack me up!

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio