About 2054 Miles

In February 2007, my husband and I packed up all our belongings, drove 2054 miles and moved from California to Iowa. This blog is about my and my husband's adventures, which mainly now feature our two boys- 5 year old Rex and 3 year old Wyatt.

About Me

My Photo
Shelby
Iowa, United States
I have a wonderful husband and two awesome little boys. I love being able to stay home with them and am always trying to do something to our house.
View my complete profile

I Love Comments!

Please feel free to leave a comment on my blog- I love to read them. We do try to keep some things private though so please don't use our last name or where we work and live in your comment. Thanks!

Donate Blood

Donate Blood

Friday, April 10, 2009

Movies We Must See

We missed a lot of movies last summer. We were busy with something, what was it...



Oh yes, having a baby. We both really wanted to see the latest Indiana Jones movie and there were a few others I would have liked to see too though I can't remember them all. This summer looks even better though and we definitely can't miss these.

Wolverine- At the top of the list and less than one month away is Wolverine. I love, love, love all the X-Men movies and have been looking forward to this movie for a few years now.

Star Trek- Rob really is looking forward to this far more than me but I would like to see it too. I have never been too into Star Trek but Rob's getting me into it more and more. It helps to have someone around to explain it all. I have watched most of the episodes from the Enterprise series and we are working our way through all the movies. Next up is Star Trek III: The Search for Spock which I think we'll watch tonight. Friday night tv sucks.

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince- I resisted reading these books or watching these movies for a long time. I'm not sure why now. I am totally a fan and love both the books and movies. I may be seeing this movie on my own which is fine.

I didn't really think I was a nerd but now that I see my "Must-See Movie List", I am a little concerned!

1 comments:

Nanette said...

I'm not a huge Hugh Jackman fan, but I loooooooooove him as Wolverine. I squeal every time I see ads for it. Oh, AND the movie features the guy who plays Riggins, the hottie in Friday Night Lights. Sooooo excited!

(And I got scared for a sec when I first saw your post. Thought you were hospitalized for something!)

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio