About 2054 Miles

In February 2007, my husband and I packed up all our belongings, drove 2054 miles and moved from California to Iowa. This blog is about my and my husband's adventures, which mainly now feature our two boys- 5 year old Rex and 3 year old Wyatt.

About Me

My Photo
Shelby
Iowa, United States
I have a wonderful husband and two awesome little boys. I love being able to stay home with them and am always trying to do something to our house.
View my complete profile

I Love Comments!

Please feel free to leave a comment on my blog- I love to read them. We do try to keep some things private though so please don't use our last name or where we work and live in your comment. Thanks!

Donate Blood

Donate Blood

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

King of the Laundry

Rex has been helping me so much around the house lately. Here he is, assisting with the separating of the laundry.



As I mentioned recently, Rex is climbing on everything. So the other day as I was trying to sort our laundry, he climbed up on the bed and decided to get right in the middle of everything. Not a lot of help, but he is so funny and so cute that it is okay with me if he does this. I have no idea why he was wearing his beanie around that morning- just part of his charm, I suppose. I think his true desire was to get to the pull chain that works the ceiling fan and light (that's what he is staring at in the photo), not actually help me. We managed to get our clothes clean that day which is more than I can say for the last few days around here. Our productivity has been pretty low lately. Rob hasn’t been feeling too great for over a week. Not really sick, just kind of a cough and tightness in his chest. He got some stuff from the doctor yesterday though and is feeling a lot better now. I’m doing pretty good but I had a headache Monday night and most of the day yesterday so I was useless those two days. I’ve been putting off my grocery shopping for a few days now and this morning thought, “Ok. Today we are going to get going early and get our groceries this morning!” It was a good plan until Rex woke up and I discovered he had been sick (puking- sorry if that is tmi) at some point in the night. I got him and all his stuff cleaned up and he seems to be doing pretty good- no fever and no more incidents. And he seems like he is feeling just fine. I don’t know what to think besides maybe he has a tummy like his mommy’s because I get like that too. Anyhow, no shopping or going out for us today just in case. It would totally be a pizza night except I got take-out for us last night due to the headache and we are not the kind of family that is okay with eating out two nights in a row. We need some real food around here and I’m not sure what to do about that. I think we are all on the mend now and will get more accomplished in the next few days.

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio