About 2054 Miles

In February 2007, my husband and I packed up all our belongings, drove 2054 miles and moved from California to Iowa. This blog is about my and my husband's adventures, which mainly now feature our two boys- 5 year old Rex and 3 year old Wyatt.

About Me

My Photo
Shelby
Iowa, United States
I have a wonderful husband and two awesome little boys. I love being able to stay home with them and am always trying to do something to our house.
View my complete profile

I Love Comments!

Please feel free to leave a comment on my blog- I love to read them. We do try to keep some things private though so please don't use our last name or where we work and live in your comment. Thanks!

Donate Blood

Donate Blood

Monday, March 15, 2010

Grapes or Wrath

With Rex, you have two options. Feed him grapes or face his wrath. This morning he confronted me like this while I was making breakfast.



So we had grapes with breakfast today instead of with lunch like we usually do.



We used to have grapes a lot last summer but over the winter, the price got up to nearly $4 a pound so it has been a while since we have eaten any grapes. The price is coming down now so we've had them a couple times in the last few weeks and it is like this every time. Whenever he sees the fridge open, he dashes over and opens the bottom drawer and drags out some grapes or even the whole bag. I keep telling Rob I'm going to start keeping them in the garage where it is cool and Rex can't find them. At least it is fruit though and not junk food!

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio