About 2054 Miles

In February 2007, my husband and I packed up all our belongings, drove 2054 miles and moved from California to Iowa. This blog is about my and my husband's adventures, which mainly now feature our two boys- 5 year old Rex and 3 year old Wyatt.

About Me

My Photo
Shelby
Iowa, United States
I have a wonderful husband and two awesome little boys. I love being able to stay home with them and am always trying to do something to our house.
View my complete profile

I Love Comments!

Please feel free to leave a comment on my blog- I love to read them. We do try to keep some things private though so please don't use our last name or where we work and live in your comment. Thanks!

Donate Blood

Donate Blood

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Lookin' Like A Fool With Your Pants On The Ground

Rex is now at the wonderful stage where he has discovered he can remove his own pants. It was a few months ago that he first took his shirt off but now he has realized he can take the pants off too. The diaper has come off a time or two as well but he is usually caught before that happens. Yesterday, I beat him at his own game though. Here he is.





I am sure he will figure out a way to get the overalls off too but they work great for now! I told Rob he is wearing that outfit every day until he forgets about pulling down his pants.

Not that this is all that exciting, but I got a funny series of shots of Rex last night as he was sitting in one of the baskets his toys are stored in.

Climbing in...


Looking cute, sitting nicely in basket...


Oh, but guess what happens when you start rocking the basket back and forth too much!


Lots of Rex pictures this time- I'm sure the grandparents will all love this post! I'm going to the doctor for one of my many check-ups in just a few minutes so the next post will probably be all about me and the new baby. I should probably think of something to write about that wonderful husband of mine- I just realized a lot of the posts are about Rex, then me and the baby but not too many about Rob.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so cute Shelby!!

Dawn

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio