About 2054 Miles

In February 2007, my husband and I packed up all our belongings, drove 2054 miles and moved from California to Iowa. This blog is about my and my husband's adventures, which mainly now feature our two boys- 5 year old Rex and 3 year old Wyatt.

About Me

My Photo
Shelby
Iowa, United States
I have a wonderful husband and two awesome little boys. I love being able to stay home with them and am always trying to do something to our house.
View my complete profile

I Love Comments!

Please feel free to leave a comment on my blog- I love to read them. We do try to keep some things private though so please don't use our last name or where we work and live in your comment. Thanks!

Donate Blood

Donate Blood

Friday, May 21, 2010

There's a New Sheriff in Town

Our beautiful and perfect (just like his big brother) new son, Wyatt.



Wyatt was born on Wednesday, May 19th at 4:52 pm. He weighs 8 pounds, 13 ounces and is 21 inches long. He is almost the same size as Rex was when he was born- just a little smaller. It was a really smooth and easy labor and delivery. Well, as easy as it can be, I suppose. Here we are.



We are both doing great now and happy to be home. I can't wait to get back to my boys already so I'll just let the last two pictures speak for themselves. I have more to share later (especially the whole name selection story) and will probably have plenty of time in the middle of the night to do just that this week.



8 comments:

Nanette said...

Welcome home, Wyatt! What a beautiful family!!!

Anonymous said...

Shelby, Rob & Rex!! Congratulations on your new addition. He's gorgeous! Great name, can't wait to hear the story behind it. - Belinda

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the world Wyatt! Congratulations and glad all went well. LOVE the pics! Such an adorable family.
Blessings,

Tricia

Dani said...

Congrats Shelby! He is perfectly beautiful! So glad the delivery was relatively smooth.

-Dani

Rachel said...

:-) Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

You guys make good babies! Congrats on having another one!
-Fresno Joe-

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful!!!! I love the name!

Love all of you!!!

Dawn

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new addition!


Bonique

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio