About 2054 Miles

In February 2007, my husband and I packed up all our belongings, drove 2054 miles and moved from California to Iowa. This blog is about my and my husband's adventures, which mainly now feature our two boys- 5 year old Rex and 3 year old Wyatt.

About Me

My Photo
Shelby
Iowa, United States
I have a wonderful husband and two awesome little boys. I love being able to stay home with them and am always trying to do something to our house.
View my complete profile

I Love Comments!

Please feel free to leave a comment on my blog- I love to read them. We do try to keep some things private though so please don't use our last name or where we work and live in your comment. Thanks!

Donate Blood

Donate Blood

Friday, January 14, 2011

My Snow Angels

Rex has all the gear now to go play in the snow- heavy duty jacket, boots, gloves and hat- so we've taken him out in the yard a few times to let him play. Here he is with his dad.




Aren't they so cute? Cute AND naughty.



I was just trying to capture this nice moment of my husband and son playing in the snow together and I get nailed by a snowball. I have a feeling it's not the last snowball I will get hit with. Truthfully, I don't mind. I love that I have two sons which makes for a total of 3 boys in my house. I just have to remember that things in my house will get broken and trips to the emergency room are likely. I will keep hoping that they don't though.

Things have been pretty slow around here. Although my resolutions to be more organized and lose weight were kind of half-hearted, I have been making progress on both. Rob built some shelves for me in the basement and I bought a bunch of storage containers so we've been working on getting things put away and organized. Once the basement started looking a little better, I felt like going down there to use my treadmill and so I did almost 4 miles on the thing this morning. It took a little encouragement from Rob to get me out of bed but I'm so glad I listened to him and exercised. It definitely puts me in a better mood for the day. Someone who is not in a good mood right now is Wyatt- he is running out of patience with me while I work on this so I better get going.

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio