About 2054 Miles

In February 2007, my husband and I packed up all our belongings, drove 2054 miles and moved from California to Iowa. This blog is about my and my husband's adventures, which mainly now feature our two boys- 5 year old Rex and 3 year old Wyatt.

About Me

My Photo
Shelby
Iowa, United States
I have a wonderful husband and two awesome little boys. I love being able to stay home with them and am always trying to do something to our house.
View my complete profile

I Love Comments!

Please feel free to leave a comment on my blog- I love to read them. We do try to keep some things private though so please don't use our last name or where we work and live in your comment. Thanks!

Donate Blood

Donate Blood

Friday, January 7, 2011

Super Sleeper

I love superhero jammies for my boys. I don't have any for Wyatt- just a onesie so far for him- but Rex is a different story. First, there was the generic superhero one piece outfit. Then we upgraded him to Batman pajamas (cape not pictured). And now as he moves into yet another size, he has not one, but FOUR superhero jammies- a Christmas gift from Nana and Papa.

First up is Spiderman.



Next we have the Man of Steel.



Here he is sporting the latest from the Dark Knight collection.



Finally, we have Mr. Tony Stark, aka Ironman.



I wasn't aware that Ironman and Curious George had that much in common but they seem to be hitting it off here. I often complain about how little girls' clothes are so cute and it is a lot harder to find cute things for boys. I have to say that the superhero pajama collection may just make up for that.

3 comments:

Nanette said...

I like his brooding look in the Dark Knight pjs.

Anonymous said...

And nothing says superhero like bedhead! Amy

Anonymous said...

You have definitely made up for the lack of "cute" boy clothes with Rex's awesome p.j's! Where do you find all of those?

Tricia

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio