About 2054 Miles

In February 2007, my husband and I packed up all our belongings, drove 2054 miles and moved from California to Iowa. This blog is about my and my husband's adventures, which mainly now feature our two boys- 5 year old Rex and 3 year old Wyatt.

About Me

My Photo
Shelby
Iowa, United States
I have a wonderful husband and two awesome little boys. I love being able to stay home with them and am always trying to do something to our house.
View my complete profile

I Love Comments!

Please feel free to leave a comment on my blog- I love to read them. We do try to keep some things private though so please don't use our last name or where we work and live in your comment. Thanks!

Donate Blood

Donate Blood

Friday, August 10, 2007

Happy Birthday Baby!

Happy Birthday Rob :o)

It was 30-something years ago today that my wonderful husband came into the world. The birthday boy spent the day living the good life- a little bit of work then spent the rest of the day playing around. He took treats into work for breakfast and then worked a half-day. I picked him up for lunch and we ended up at Subway. Not the best birthday treat, but it was okay. And then it just so happened that today was the day his department was having a golf tournament so he got to play in that and take the afternoon off. His team did pretty good but did not win- still better than working though, I'm sure. There was a barbeque after the tournament and I joined him for that. We came home around 8:00 tonight so he could open up his presents.





He had requested that apron so he could wear it while barbecuing at his new grill that we hope to get put together someday soon. He got a few other good things too- Old Navy gift cards, iTunes gift card and some money. I also ordered him some Orangina 2 weeks ago and though I got the confirmation email for the placement of the order, it has never been sent and my card has never been charged. So if you order some from this site, beware it may take longer than the 5-7 days it says it will take to ship. I was really excited about that gift because he loves the stuff and we can't find it anywhere out here which isn't surprising since I could barely find the stuff in California. That's a bummer. However, I picked up a piece of triple chocolate cake and a slice of chocolate lover's banana pie so we still have that to look forward to. Yum!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell Rob Hi and Happy Birthday ! This is his old BOSS from Sacrmaento

Nanette said...

Sounds like you had a fabulous day, Rob!

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio