About 2054 Miles

In February 2007, my husband and I packed up all our belongings, drove 2054 miles and moved from California to Iowa. This blog is about my and my husband's adventures, which mainly now feature our two boys- 5 year old Rex and 3 year old Wyatt.

About Me

My Photo
Shelby
Iowa, United States
I have a wonderful husband and two awesome little boys. I love being able to stay home with them and am always trying to do something to our house.
View my complete profile

I Love Comments!

Please feel free to leave a comment on my blog- I love to read them. We do try to keep some things private though so please don't use our last name or where we work and live in your comment. Thanks!

Donate Blood

Donate Blood

Monday, November 22, 2010

Mondays Suck

Today was crazy. It started off with us totally oversleeping. We all scrambled to get in the car and get Rob to work as quickly as we could. He was still pretty late though and he said it was the worst day ever to be late. Crap. Then I fell down the stairs to the basement. I was carrying 3 loads of laundry and I missed the last two steps. Thankfully, all that dirty laundry ended up between me and the floor so it wasn't a bad fall. Wyatt was just spun out all day. He is kind of cranky anyhow but he was super cranky today. I tried to make dinner but he was screaming the whole time so I gave up. He didn't want anything besides attention and Rob was gone to the store getting supplies for Thanksgiving dinner and trying to get his hair cut so it was up to me to give him the attention he was wanting so badly. I got Wyatt to sleep okay tonight but I'm worried how the rest of the night will go... There were other things too but I just want to forget about them. Hopefully tomorrow is a better day!

1 comments:

Nanette said...

Ugh, I hate days like that, when all the planets seem to misalign.

I hope today is going better!

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio