About 2054 Miles

In February 2007, my husband and I packed up all our belongings, drove 2054 miles and moved from California to Iowa. This blog is about my and my husband's adventures, which mainly now feature our two boys- 5 year old Rex and 3 year old Wyatt.

About Me

My Photo
Shelby
Iowa, United States
I have a wonderful husband and two awesome little boys. I love being able to stay home with them and am always trying to do something to our house.
View my complete profile

I Love Comments!

Please feel free to leave a comment on my blog- I love to read them. We do try to keep some things private though so please don't use our last name or where we work and live in your comment. Thanks!

Donate Blood

Donate Blood

Friday, April 4, 2008

28 Weeks

I hit the 28 week mark yesterday so I am definitely in the last trimester now- Yay! Here's a photo of me today (wearing my new jean skirt, by the way)



Things are starting to get a little uncomfortable at this point. My back hurts, I wake up in the night with leg cramps and I've learned now what heartburn is. In fact, we went to Sam's Club last night so I could buy the jumbo bottle of Tums. I've probably had heartburn 2 or 3 times in my life before the pregnancy. I'm very glad I'm not someone who gets it regularly because it stinks. Finally, my last observation (read: complaint) would be that his little butt is stuck in my ribs on the right side and that is very uncomfortable. It is kind of fun to know where things are now though so I'm enjoying it despite the uncomfortableness.

Several people have been asking about a baby shower and if we'll be coming to California again before the baby's born to have one. We were going to try but it's not going to happen after all. I feel a little weird mentioning this but several people have asked so I'll put this info out for anyone who wants to know. I'm going to attempt to register us online for Babies R Us and probably Target this weekend. So if any of you out there have been wondering about showers and registries, that's the scoop. I'm a little sad about not having a baby shower but that's, unfortunately, the way it has turned out. I would have enjoyed sharing that experience with everyone and thanks so much to those of you who have offered to throw me one!

1 comments:

Rachel said...

You look great...Miss you!

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio