About 2054 Miles

In February 2007, my husband and I packed up all our belongings, drove 2054 miles and moved from California to Iowa. This blog is about my and my husband's adventures, which mainly now feature our two boys- 5 year old Rex and 3 year old Wyatt.

About Me

My Photo
Shelby
Iowa, United States
I have a wonderful husband and two awesome little boys. I love being able to stay home with them and am always trying to do something to our house.
View my complete profile

I Love Comments!

Please feel free to leave a comment on my blog- I love to read them. We do try to keep some things private though so please don't use our last name or where we work and live in your comment. Thanks!

Donate Blood

Donate Blood

Friday, December 18, 2009

Getting His Hands Dirty

Rex has been getting his hands dirty today. Actually, it has only been for the last 20 minutes but we've had two incidents now. Here is the funny one. He was playing in the refrigerator and I knew he had the cool whip but foolishly, I did not think he could get the lid off.



I'm not sure why he looks so distressed. I was laughing and he was laughing too right up until I took the picture. He didn't get in trouble at all- I thought it was so funny! Unlike the first incident, less than 20 minutes before, when he stuck his hand in his poopy diaper. NOT funny and he did get in trouble for that. There are no photos of that though because who wants to relive that moment? Hopefully this concludes our dirty hands portion of the day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your posts are always entertaining! Congrats on the new one coming and have a Merry Christmas!

Dee

Shan Kat said...

Just wait! The hands just keep finding ways to get dirtier, and the monkeys keep finding out how to get into more stuff, haha! But it's a fun ride!!

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio