About 2054 Miles

In February 2007, my husband and I packed up all our belongings, drove 2054 miles and moved from California to Iowa. This blog is about my and my husband's adventures, which mainly now feature our two boys- 5 year old Rex and 3 year old Wyatt.

About Me

My Photo
Shelby
Iowa, United States
I have a wonderful husband and two awesome little boys. I love being able to stay home with them and am always trying to do something to our house.
View my complete profile

I Love Comments!

Please feel free to leave a comment on my blog- I love to read them. We do try to keep some things private though so please don't use our last name or where we work and live in your comment. Thanks!

Donate Blood

Donate Blood

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

And The Winner Is...

First of all, thanks to all who entered the contest about guessing baby number 2's gender. I used the list randomizer on www.random.org to generate a random list and the winner is whoever ended up in the number 1 spot on the list. I entered the names in the same order the comments were left. Here is a photo of the list from random.org-



Congratulations Belinda!! Send me an email and let me know what gift card you want. So, what did Belinda and the others on the list guess? BOY! We are having a boy- Yay!!! He gave us quite a view too so there is no doubt. Although a girl would have been great too and I would not have been sad at all to hear that news, I was hoping for another boy. I just always pictured myself being the mom of boys. Here is my precious baby boy's latest photo.



My labeling on the photo didn't work as well as I had hoped but I think you can still figure out what everything is. The ultrasound tech spent quite a while going over everything and said he looked great and was really healthy. Rob went with me to this appointment so that meant a babysitter for Rex. It was the first time we ever left him with a babysitter at our house and he did fantastic. That's awesome news because now mommy and daddy can get in a few date nights before the "new kid" (as Rob called him the other day- HA!) arrives!

4 comments:

Nanette said...

Congrats, Mama, Rob and Rex! (And Belinda!)

amy a said...

Hooray for another boy! You'll be a great mother to boys. It is a shame Rex didn't get anything he liked for Christmas!!!! Those pics are precious!

Anonymous said...

Besides the iPod shuffle I won at a Vons grand-opening event...this is the only thing I've won!! Yay!!!

Belinda

Anonymous said...

Boys are so much fun!

You will have a blast Shelby and Rob!

Dawn :)

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio