About 2054 Miles

In February 2007, my husband and I packed up all our belongings, drove 2054 miles and moved from California to Iowa. This blog is about my and my husband's adventures, which mainly now feature our two boys- 5 year old Rex and 3 year old Wyatt.

About Me

My Photo
Shelby
Iowa, United States
I have a wonderful husband and two awesome little boys. I love being able to stay home with them and am always trying to do something to our house.
View my complete profile

I Love Comments!

Please feel free to leave a comment on my blog- I love to read them. We do try to keep some things private though so please don't use our last name or where we work and live in your comment. Thanks!

Donate Blood

Donate Blood

Thursday, December 3, 2009

I Want to Wash My Hands, My Face and Hair With Snow

Today we have our first snow of the season (you can see the snow falling better if you click on the image and make it larger).




It seems winter is here. This is much later for our first snow than the last two years so I won't complain. I keep hearing people say that this winter is supposed to be mild so I'm hoping they are all right. Our first winter here was quite awful and cold and then last year wasn't so bad. If this winter is even warmer with less snow, that would be great. I don't mind the cold and snow so much but I would say it is something that I endure rather than something I look forward to. I do look forward to our springs, summers and falls here though.

I know I was going to start blogging more but there has been a small incident with my glasses. Rex nearly broke them once before but Rob was able to save them. They sat crooked on my face but they worked. I'm afraid this time he has damaged them beyond repair. Anyhow, it makes reading and typing pretty tough when I don't have them. I'm okay for a short while but then I feel like I am going crosseyed. In fact, it is time to wrap this up. Hopefully I make it to the eye doctor soon and get some new glasses!

*Title for this post is part of the lyrics from Snow from the movie White Christmas- need to watch the movie soon now that it is the Christmas season!

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio