About 2054 Miles

In February 2007, my husband and I packed up all our belongings, drove 2054 miles and moved from California to Iowa. This blog is about my and my husband's adventures, which mainly now feature our two boys- 5 year old Rex and 3 year old Wyatt.

About Me

My Photo
Shelby
Iowa, United States
I have a wonderful husband and two awesome little boys. I love being able to stay home with them and am always trying to do something to our house.
View my complete profile

I Love Comments!

Please feel free to leave a comment on my blog- I love to read them. We do try to keep some things private though so please don't use our last name or where we work and live in your comment. Thanks!

Donate Blood

Donate Blood

Saturday, December 12, 2009

A Place to Sit

Rex has been making some interesting choices lately about places to sit. Guess he is like Goldilocks, trying to find just the right spot. Or maybe he's like Sheldon on Big Bang Theory- HA! (If you didn't get that, then you aren't watching that show and you should be!!)

First, it was in the bookshelves. No, we haven't been robbed. We just can't keep anything on the lower shelves right now because Rex destroys everything.



Then it was in a box while watching tv.



Finally, yesterday he tried out one of the containers that we keep his toys in.



I don't think he was too thrilled with any of these options. Maybe Santa will bring him an Elmo chair like this or maybe his mom and dad will get one for him someday.

3 comments:

Nanette said...

Hilarious!

At least he wants to sit down! Em is alllll over the place and won't sit still for anything.

Anonymous said...

The hilarity at the thought of Rex developing a Sheldon-like personality. Love, BBT - that's too funny...

Belinda

amy a said...

Can I just say that I can't wait for Aden to start doing funny boy things like this - climbing things he shouldn't, sitting in odd places, Aliya was just too straight laced - not too exciting in that way.

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio