About 2054 Miles

In February 2007, my husband and I packed up all our belongings, drove 2054 miles and moved from California to Iowa. This blog is about my and my husband's adventures, which mainly now feature our two boys- 5 year old Rex and 3 year old Wyatt.

About Me

My Photo
Shelby
Iowa, United States
I have a wonderful husband and two awesome little boys. I love being able to stay home with them and am always trying to do something to our house.
View my complete profile

I Love Comments!

Please feel free to leave a comment on my blog- I love to read them. We do try to keep some things private though so please don't use our last name or where we work and live in your comment. Thanks!

Donate Blood

Donate Blood

Friday, January 8, 2010

Brr, It's Cold Outside

It has been crazy-cold here. It's hard to believe the average high for now is 27 degrees and the average low is 9. Our latest snowstorm gave us another 5.8 inches, mostly on Wednesday, and then Thursday was so windy and that snow was just getting blown all over the place. We now have as much snow as we usually get the entire winter and it is only January 8th. The high today is 0 and our low is -23 and that is without the wind chill. Yikes. It is supposed to be getting better and be more like the average next week. I'm just praying that will actually happen and trying to stay positive about that. Here's something funny that we taught Rex for when it's cold outside.

2 comments:

Nanette said...

Brrr!

Love him!

It looks like he's walking in this vid -- or is he holding onto something? Either way, he's still AWESOME.

Rachel said...

Leave it to Rex to melt the hearts of many in negative degree weather!

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio