About 2054 Miles

In February 2007, my husband and I packed up all our belongings, drove 2054 miles and moved from California to Iowa. This blog is about my and my husband's adventures, which mainly now feature our two boys- 5 year old Rex and 3 year old Wyatt.

About Me

My Photo
Shelby
Iowa, United States
I have a wonderful husband and two awesome little boys. I love being able to stay home with them and am always trying to do something to our house.
View my complete profile

I Love Comments!

Please feel free to leave a comment on my blog- I love to read them. We do try to keep some things private though so please don't use our last name or where we work and live in your comment. Thanks!

Donate Blood

Donate Blood

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Extreme Makeover: Blog Edition

"Extreme" makeover may be stretching it, but I hope you like the new look of my blog because I am loving it! The options Blogger has for templates are all kind of blah and I always wished I could have one that was a little more jazzy and interesting. It certainly isn't something I could come up with on my own so I figured I was stuck with what Blogger had to offer. I never even thought to look online for premade templates you could buy until Nanette recently did just that. It was pretty inexpensive and I just love the templates that are available. The designer was extremely helpful when I needed a little assistance even though the process of uploading the new template is really easy. She was also very quick in responding to my queries and I would just like to say thanks again to Delicious Design Studio and recommend it to anyone else who would like an awesome, new, affordable template for their blog!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio