About 2054 Miles

In February 2007, my husband and I packed up all our belongings, drove 2054 miles and moved from California to Iowa. This blog is about my and my husband's adventures, which mainly now feature our two boys- 5 year old Rex and 3 year old Wyatt.

About Me

My Photo
Shelby
Iowa, United States
I have a wonderful husband and two awesome little boys. I love being able to stay home with them and am always trying to do something to our house.
View my complete profile

I Love Comments!

Please feel free to leave a comment on my blog- I love to read them. We do try to keep some things private though so please don't use our last name or where we work and live in your comment. Thanks!

Donate Blood

Donate Blood

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

I Give Up

I have come to the conclusion that my life is not exciting enough to blog about everyday. Monday we were boring. Tuesday we were boring. So far today is also pretty boring. I think I prefer to wait a few days and save up stories until there is something good to tell so I hereby announce that I am giving up on the blogging every day challenge. It’s not for me. I have learned though to be better about blogging more often and that was all I wanted.

So. We did rent Spiderman 3 on Monday and watched it that evening. Rob really wanted to see it over the weekend but we had no luck obtaining a copy of it to watch. We had tried to use the “On Demand” feature of our cable service to order it online but they didn’t have it yet. Rob called Hollywood Video to see if they had any copies over the weekend but they did not. So finally on Monday afternoon we found one there. I really enjoyed it and I hope they make more. I don’t believe I have ever read a comic book in my life but make a movie about comic book characters and I will be the first one in line. I love Spiderman, Superman, Batman but especially the X-Men. I am so looking forward to the Wolverine movie coming out.

It is really cold here. Really super cold. When I left for work this morning, it was 20 degrees outside. Rob checked the weather online last night and it said that it was 69 degrees in Fresno, CA and it was only 29 degrees where we are. There is supposed to be some rain this weekend and I suppose if it is still cold enough, there could be some snow. But that’s not what they are forecasting now- just rain and it’s actually supposed to warm up a bit. I am looking forward to some snow though because it is so beautiful. It wouldn’t be so bad to have some for Thanksgiving. I’ll be sure to put up some pictures when we do get some.

1 comments:

Nanette said...

It's ok to not blog every day, but I do enjoy that you're blogging more. :)

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio