About 2054 Miles

In February 2007, my husband and I packed up all our belongings, drove 2054 miles and moved from California to Iowa. This blog is about my and my husband's adventures, which mainly now feature our two boys- 5 year old Rex and 3 year old Wyatt.

About Me

My Photo
Shelby
Iowa, United States
I have a wonderful husband and two awesome little boys. I love being able to stay home with them and am always trying to do something to our house.
View my complete profile

I Love Comments!

Please feel free to leave a comment on my blog- I love to read them. We do try to keep some things private though so please don't use our last name or where we work and live in your comment. Thanks!

Donate Blood

Donate Blood

Friday, November 23, 2007

New Trick Up My Sleeve

I have a Mac computer which I absolutely love but I do find there are some issues with having a Mac at times. Not all websites work for Macs and when they do, you sometimes get a limited version of it and it's missing features and options that PC users have. For instance, when I blog from a PC, there are about seven different buttons to help me do things like add links, make words bold or italicized or even to upload video. I have never had these options on my Mac and had to learn a lot of code to be able to do these things that others can do so easily. Apparently, Blogger decided to give all of us Mac users a Thanksgiving present because now I have those options too! One thing I never learned the code for was to add video. Now that I can do that, I couldn't wait to try it. I took a short clip of the snow falling yesterday just outside our house and decided to share it all. You can see it wasn't snowing a lot yesterday, just some light snow that was so pretty falling down.

Update: Though you can see the snow good when the video is bigger, it isn't showing up too good here. Darn it! I'll leave it up though so you can see our snowy neighborhood.

1 comments:

Nanette said...

The video turned out great, even though it is hard to see the snow. I'm glad Blogger is accommodating you Mac users. :)

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio