About 2054 Miles

In February 2007, my husband and I packed up all our belongings, drove 2054 miles and moved from California to Iowa. This blog is about my and my husband's adventures, which mainly now feature our two boys- 5 year old Rex and 3 year old Wyatt.

About Me

My Photo
Shelby
Iowa, United States
I have a wonderful husband and two awesome little boys. I love being able to stay home with them and am always trying to do something to our house.
View my complete profile

I Love Comments!

Please feel free to leave a comment on my blog- I love to read them. We do try to keep some things private though so please don't use our last name or where we work and live in your comment. Thanks!

Donate Blood

Donate Blood

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

It's Snowing!

It started snowing about 30 minutes ago- our first snow of the season! I've been running all around telling everyone and taking pictures. No one at work seems nearly as excited as I am. In fact, some people don't seem very happy about it at all. But I am!! Here's what the weather people are saying:

Snow Advisory in effect until 6 PM CST this afternoon... Periods of snow will continue across central Iowa through the afternoon. Gusty winds of 15 to 25 mph will produce areas of reduced visibilities. An inch of snowfall will be possible in the next couple of hours as bands of snow move through the area. Total snowfall expected with this storm will be 1-3 inches with isolated 4 inch amounts possible through tomorrow morning.


I took a picture on my phone to share but I will post the rest later when I get home. This is looking out of my window at work. It doesn't look like it's snowing that much but it kind of is. It's not piling up on the ground yet but maybe in a few hours it will.

0 comments:

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio